2. Comes on quite strong; is seductive, extremely charming, flattering, and flirtatious; may quickly state, вЂњI like you,вЂќ вЂњYouвЂ™re so perfectвЂќ, вЂњWhere are you all my entire life,вЂќ etc.; may portray a вЂњperfect/idealistic future togetherвЂќ; and/or quickly pressures you for dedication or loyalty.
3. correspondence is vague or foggy; speaks in roundabout terms about current circumstances or perhaps in sharing of previous relationship/вЂ™s; seems secretive or mystical.
4. will not be in committed relationship for the long period (years); she or he may attribute his/her long-lasting single status to outside circumstances, such as for example maybe maybe not fulfilling вЂњthe perfect oneвЂќ, or needing an вЂњideal textbook love partner/relationshipвЂќ; (look at this indication if they’re over 30).
5. Drinks, smokes cooking cooking pot, or does drugs exceptionally; and/or is a workaholic; or has some other obvious addiction or compulsion (gambling, porn, etc.).
6. Appears managing; wishes you to definitely improve your appearance (clothing, locks, etc.), or alter everything you do (your work, social tasks, whom you spending some time with, etc.); may constantly text or phone; expects/demands all your time, particularly on his/her terms– may become annoyed, remote, moody or cold in the event that you donвЂ™t react. Continue reading “1. Sends signals that are mixed seems unreliable; terms are incongruous with their actions ( ag e.g., does/says something, after which soon after does/says the contrary).”