But you don’t have to let Instagram problems deter you. You can use tools such as Buffer to schedule your posts. Similarly, Iconosquare can help you respond to comments and even increase your reach at the same time. Some Instagram users have faced issues with playing videos on the social media platform. The usual complaint is that the videos won’t play or will stop playing abruptly after a few seconds.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see the options.
- The basic idea of the app is relatively simple i.e. sharing photos and videos.
- With Insta Save & Repost you can instantly save and download Instagram photos and videos in just one tap.
- So just download InstaRepost for Instagram – Repost Photos & Videos app in your phone and enjoy reposting your most likely stuff with damn ease.
- While examining Instagram reposting apps for this 2017 update, I considered a range of factors.
- It lets you save multiple photos and videos just to save a huge amount of your time.
With Tailwind, you can expect a very intuitive interface that will help you plan, manage, schedule content and grow your Instagram account. Sign up for your free account here and give it a try. In conclusion, I have presented you guys thetop Repost apps for Instagram for Android and iOSthat you should give it a try.
How To Post Youtube Videos To Instagram: Your Step
You now have a clear idea of all the options available for reposting on Instagram and the steps for each of those options. Once you find a photo that you want to repost, just take a screenshot of it with your phone. For iOS devices, this means pressing the home and lock buttons simultaneously. For Android devices, press the volume down and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously. Next, click on “Download Image” or https://apktoandroid.mobi/repost-for-instagram “Download Video” and the tool will automatically download the content to your device.
To do it, click the three grey dots at the top of the post and copy the URL to your device’s clipboard. To share it on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere else, just paste the link into your post. It just works in synchronization to the already logged in account up from the Instagram App.